Setting up TP Link C210 for local recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-02 01:22:51
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi All,

I want to setup this camera in my office as local recording camera ( with supervisor approval of course).

We don't have authority to access to office wifi for this camera ( That is the reason we are going for local recording mode)

Due to the fact that i can't setup the camera in office ( as I can't access office WIFI), i brought camera home and set it up in SD card recording mode using home wifi and my phone.

Then I brought the camera back to office.

All I did in office is to turn on power and position the camera.  ( Will view the recorded video from SD card later )

One thing i noticed is that camera red light is slowly blinking.

Will it affect what i want to do with camera ( which is to use it as local recording device)? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting up TP Link C210 for local recording
2023-08-02 07:38:14

@NoelP 

Hi,
The system LED flashing red slowly means that the camera is connecting to Wi-Fi, which is normal under this situation since there is no Wi-Fi network for it to connect, and it won't affect the recording function of the camera.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 324

Replies: 1

Related Articles