Alarm goes off when it's switched off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-06 20:48:01
Tags: #Alarm
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I've had this camera for the past year or so and the alarm goes off from time to time once in a month maybe. The alarm is never enabled, I always have it off as I use this camera for the baby room.

The Tapo app on my phone tells me that the device has the latest firmware. 

I tried to change the password to my Tapo account thinking the camera may have been hacked.

I rebooted the cameera 3 times.

Nothing helped.

Could anyone help me please.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Alarm goes off when it's switched off
2023-08-07 10:46:00

@Csabavass 

Hi,
Your problem may be related to the Home/Away mode settings on the Tapo app for your camera. Please help confirm the following information for further analysis.

1. What's the MAC address of the Tapo C200? You can send me the MAC address via private message.

2. On the Camera Settings page of the Tapo C200, please go to the Detection & Alerts page:
1) Send me a picture of the Detection & Alerts page.
2) Send me a picture of the Camera Alarm page.

3. On the Tapo app>Cameras tab>click on the three dots on the Home Mode card, and check if your C200 is on the Home Mode.
If yes, please click on it and send me the pictures of the Detection & Alerts page and Camera Alarm page.

4. On the Tapo app>Cameras tab>click on the three dots on the Away Mode card, and check if your C200 is on the Away Mode.
If yes, please click on it and send me the pictures of the Detection & Alerts page and Camera Alarm page.

5. Is the Tapo C200 connected to an NVR/NAS? Or do you manage the Tapo C200 via the Tapo app only?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 414

Replies: 1

Tags

Alarm
Related Articles