Votes

Tapo App - accessing different "homes"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-12 17:53:15

I have cameras and other tapo devices set up at three different locations, and have grouped them into three separate "homes" on the tapo app.  Changing the view to a different home requires a tap on the current home name and then a selection of the other home by tapping on the little circle next to its name.

Would it be possible to change to view another home by simply swiping left or right on the main tapo home screen?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo App - accessing different "homes"
2023-08-14 08:24:19

@P40 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 990

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.