Votes

Tapo App : language selection (android) ?

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Change language in Tapo app. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Change language in Tapo app. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-10 09:54:12 - last edited 2024-01-15 06:24:38

Hi

I tried to modify the language of tapo app without success. I went into these settings : https://support.google.com/android/answer/12395118?hl=en but maybe the tapo app doesn't allow the custom language selection of app or i don't know how to do it.

It will be better if i could change language to english for discussion on the support forums because i have the app in french.

Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo App : language selection (android) ?
2023-11-13 09:09:07

@panteror 

Hi,
The Tapo app supports lots of languages, and it uses the same language as your phone if it supports the language that your phone uses.
If you want to use English on the Tapo app, you can switch your phone's language to English, and the Tapo app will sync the language automatically.
Best Regards

Options
2023-11-13 18:28:43

@Solla-topee 

Yes i know that tapo supports lot of language but i don't want to switch all my phone to english to have tapo in english, i know some of apps can propose to select the language only for the app in the android language system menu like spotify, strava and most of google apps but it's an app settings since all the apps don't propose this choice.

Options
2023-11-14 05:49:03

@panteror 

Hi, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if the feature that the Tapo app allows to select a language manually can come to the app or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 845

Replies: 3