Temporarily turn off scheduler for Tapo P110

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-03 17:39:23 - last edited 2023-12-26 09:04:24
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0.

Hi there,

I can not find how to temporarily turn off scheduler for Tapo P110. Use case: I have several (about 15) schedules to turn on and off the Tapo P110 when I am home. When not home, I do not want the scheduler to run, I just want to make it run again few hours prior getting back home. So Id like to do such basic task as turn off/on the scheduler. How can I do so, please?

Regards,

Jan

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Temporarily turn off scheduler for Tapo P110-Solution
2023-12-26 09:04:18 - last edited 2023-12-26 09:04:24

@Hajd 

Instead of creating schedule on the plugs, I would recommend utilizing the Smart Action feature in your case. 

1. Automation: create time-based (Set Time as Trigger) automation to replace the schedule on the plug itself. 

2. Shortcut: Enable or disable the automation with one tap when you don't need them to run for the time being.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Temporarily turn off scheduler for Tapo P110-Solution
2023-12-26 09:04:18 - last edited 2023-12-26 09:04:24

@Hajd 

Instead of creating schedule on the plugs, I would recommend utilizing the Smart Action feature in your case. 

1. Automation: create time-based (Set Time as Trigger) automation to replace the schedule on the plug itself. 

2. Shortcut: Enable or disable the automation with one tap when you don't need them to run for the time being.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 1

Related Articles