Smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart plug
Smart plug
2024-01-02 15:56:54 - last edited 2024-01-05 11:39:49

Hello, I would like to turn on a smart plug so it can turn on a heater in a washroom when the furnace turns on/ off. Is there a device that can be connected to furnace heat wire to do this via wifi.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Smart plug-Solution
2024-01-05 11:38:07 - last edited 2024-01-05 11:39:49

@Jimmer3434 

If you expect to run automated operations, such as turning off B when A is turned on, both devices need to be smart devices and support interaction with each other, such as two Kasa/Tapo smart plugs.

You can refer to the below articles to learn about the automation skills supported by each TP-Link Kasa or Tapo product to find out whether there is a product that meets your needs.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart plug-Solution
2024-01-05 11:38:07 - last edited 2024-01-05 11:39:49

@Jimmer3434 

If you expect to run automated operations, such as turning off B when A is turned on, both devices need to be smart devices and support interaction with each other, such as two Kasa/Tapo smart plugs.

You can refer to the below articles to learn about the automation skills supported by each TP-Link Kasa or Tapo product to find out whether there is a product that meets your needs.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 386

Replies: 1

Related Articles