Timed Lighting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Timed Lighting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Timed Lighting
Timed Lighting
2024-01-05 11:53:24 - last edited 2024-01-19 06:23:13
Model: Tapo L510B  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi. New to TAPO. I have the lights scheduled to come on at sunset but want them timed to go off. Cannot see the feature on the app - can you direct?

Thx

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Timed Lighting-Solution
2024-01-19 06:23:09 - last edited 2024-01-19 06:23:13

@Wiggymupp 

Are you referring to the auto-off timer, always turn off the light after a specified time whenever it turns on? In this case, you can create a new automation, set the trigger as "When Tapo L510 Turn On" and set the action as "Turn Off L510", then the most important part, enable "Delay Action", choose when you want the action to take effect.

If you want to turn off the lights at a specific time, set the trigger as time.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Timed Lighting-Solution
2024-01-19 06:23:09 - last edited 2024-01-19 06:23:13

@Wiggymupp 

Are you referring to the auto-off timer, always turn off the light after a specified time whenever it turns on? In this case, you can create a new automation, set the trigger as "When Tapo L510 Turn On" and set the action as "Turn Off L510", then the most important part, enable "Delay Action", choose when you want the action to take effect.

If you want to turn off the lights at a specific time, set the trigger as time.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 1

Related Articles