Can't set schedule on Kasa TRV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-13 14:40:41 - last edited 2024-02-19 11:53:49
Model: KE100 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.8.0

I have eleven KE100 radiator valves connected to a KH100 hub (Hardware V1, Firmware 1.5.6). Nine of them have been programmed with a schedule to turn on at 7am and turn off at 10pm every day. I can alter the times and temperature from the app and save the updated schedule.

With the two most recent TRVs I cannot set a smart schedule. When I try to save it I get a message "Network unstable. Please try again later". I am still able to adjust the temperature through the app and turn them on and off, but can't set a schedule. They are not far from the hub so distance isn't an issue. The connection from the hub is "moderate".

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't set schedule on Kasa TRV
2024-02-19 11:53:37

@andrew_333 

Are you able to control these two KE100 remotely when using cellular data (or other non-home wifi)? Try to power cycle both KE100 and the hub.

Do these two KE100 have the same hardware and firmware version as the others?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options