Votes

reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam

Votes

reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam

2024-04-05 17:59:19 - last edited 2024-04-14 09:19:52
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Non riesco a resettare alle condizioni di fabbrica le seguenti webcam: NC 450 V.2 - NC 260 V.1 - NC 250

Ho premuto reset fino all comparsa del led verde fisso, ho premuto di nuovo reset fino al led rosso lampeggiante poi prevemente reset ed appare led verde; sull'app tp-link appare l'icona della telecamera e chiese la password inserito admin scrive password errata.

Grazie per eventuale aiuto.

I cannot reset the following webcams to factory conditions: NC 450 V.2 - NC 260 V.1 - NC 250

I pressed reset until the steady green LED appeared, I pressed reset again until the red LED flashed then immediately reset and the green LED appears; on the tp-link app the camera icon appears and asks for the entered password admin writes wrong password.

Thanks for any help.

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam -Solution
2024-04-07 11:11:51 - last edited 2024-06-11 06:54:36

@lupogigi_1937 

Hi,
Here we take the NC450 as an example. The NC450's UG shows you can press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off when the camera is turned on, then release the button and wait for the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

After you factory reset the NC450 successfully and try to reconfigure it with the tpCamera app, you can refer to the instructions below.
How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?

Note:

1. In step 5), please set a new password for secure access to your camera rather than use admin.

2. Please try a different phone if you have one.

If you fail to log in to the camera via the tpCamera app, you can refer to the attached instructions to log in to the camera's web UI to change the camera login account.

If you fail to reset the camera or fail to log in to the camera after the above steps,  it's recommended to contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty. If not, you can buy a new camera, such as the Tapo camera, as per your requirements.

Best Regards

File:
NC450 – Change username & password through Web UI (Windows OS).pdfDownload
Recommended Solution
Options
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam -Solution
2024-08-18 11:00:40 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Salvo1983 Ho avuto anch'io lo stesso problema.
Riporto qui sotto come ho risolto, anche per chi riscontrerà lo stesso problema in futuro.

Premessa: via App non c'è modo o almeno io non l'ho trovato: dice sempre che la password è sbagliata.

Ho quindi installato una virtual machine con Windows 7 perché dispone di Internet Explorer il quale consente l'uso di protocolli di cifratura obsoleti SSLv3, TLSv1.0, ecc.
Va bene anche un vecchio pc, non necessariamente una virtual machine.
La virtual machine/pc deve essere connessa alla stessa rete della ipcam (la colleghi via cavo oppure tramite pulsante WPS).

Apri internet explorer, inserisci l'indirizzo IP della IPcam (lo trovi nei settaggi di rete del tuo router > assegnazione IP via DHCP) e come user / password inserisci: admin / admin.

Ti chiederà di cambiare la password di default: cambiala.

Nel menu laterale, voce BASIC \ Cloud Setting, fai login con il tuo account TP-Link. In questo modo colleghi la telecamera al cloud.

Fatto ciò dovresti ritrovare la telecamere nella tua app TP-Link e quindi poter tornare ad utilizzarla.

----------

I had the same issue as well. Below,

I'm sharing how I resolved it, for anyone who might encounter the same problem in the future.

Note: There's no way to do this via the app, or at least I couldn't find one. It kept saying the password was incorrect.

So, I installed a virtual machine with Windows 7 because it has Internet Explorer, which supports outdated encryption protocols like SSLv3, TLSv1.0, etc.

An old PC would work too, not necessarily a virtual machine.

The virtual machine/PC must be connected to the same network as the IP camera (you can connect it via cable or using the WPS button).

Open Internet Explorer, enter the IP address of the IP camera (you can find it in the network settings of your router > DHCP IP assignment) and use admin/admin as the username and password.

It will ask you to change the default password: do so.

In the side menu, under BASIC \ Cloud Setting, log in with your TP-Link account. This will connect the camera to the cloud.

Once you've done that, you should find the camera in your TP-Link app and be able to use it again.

Recommended Solution
Options
7 Reply
2024-04-07 11:11:51 - last edited 2024-06-11 06:54:36

@lupogigi_1937 

Hi,
Here we take the NC450 as an example. The NC450's UG shows you can press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off when the camera is turned on, then release the button and wait for the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

After you factory reset the NC450 successfully and try to reconfigure it with the tpCamera app, you can refer to the instructions below.

Note:

1. In step 5), please set a new password for secure access to your camera rather than use admin.

2. Please try a different phone if you have one.

If you fail to log in to the camera via the tpCamera app, you can refer to the attached instructions to log in to the camera's web UI to change the camera login account.

If you fail to reset the camera or fail to log in to the camera after the above steps,  it's recommended to contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty. If not, you can buy a new camera, such as the Tapo camera, as per your requirements.

Best Regards

File:
NC450 – Change username & password through Web UI (Windows OS).pdfDownload
Recommended Solution
Options
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam
2024-05-09 07:40:05

@Solla-topee 

Io faccio tutta la procedura della telecamera nc4500 del reset ma poi mi richiede sempre la password inserisco admin admin ma mi dice sempre errato che devo fare 

Options
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam
2024-05-09 09:30:25

@Salvo1983 

Hi,
After you factory reset the NC450 and try to reconfigure it with the tpCamera app, you can refer to the instructions below.

Note: In step 5), please set a new password for secure access to your camera rather than use admin.

Best Regards

Options
2024-06-01 22:45:44
Options
2024-06-11 06:13:33

@Solla-topee e se non è in garanzia?

Options
2024-07-12 06:45:41

@lupogigi_1937 

Mi pare di capire vada buttata. Io ne ho 2 e contemporaneamente si sono autosuicidate. Non accettano piu' "admin" e non e' possibile accedere da pc.

Options
2024-08-18 11:00:40 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Salvo1983 Ho avuto anch'io lo stesso problema.
Riporto qui sotto come ho risolto, anche per chi riscontrerà lo stesso problema in futuro.

Premessa: via App non c'è modo o almeno io non l'ho trovato: dice sempre che la password è sbagliata.

Ho quindi installato una virtual machine con Windows 7 perché dispone di Internet Explorer il quale consente l'uso di protocolli di cifratura obsoleti SSLv3, TLSv1.0, ecc.
Va bene anche un vecchio pc, non necessariamente una virtual machine.
La virtual machine/pc deve essere connessa alla stessa rete della ipcam (la colleghi via cavo oppure tramite pulsante WPS).

Apri internet explorer, inserisci l'indirizzo IP della IPcam (lo trovi nei settaggi di rete del tuo router > assegnazione IP via DHCP) e come user / password inserisci: admin / admin.

Ti chiederà di cambiare la password di default: cambiala.

Nel menu laterale, voce BASIC \ Cloud Setting, fai login con il tuo account TP-Link. In questo modo colleghi la telecamera al cloud.

Fatto ciò dovresti ritrovare la telecamere nella tua app TP-Link e quindi poter tornare ad utilizzarla.

----------

I had the same issue as well. Below,

I'm sharing how I resolved it, for anyone who might encounter the same problem in the future.

Note: There's no way to do this via the app, or at least I couldn't find one. It kept saying the password was incorrect.

So, I installed a virtual machine with Windows 7 because it has Internet Explorer, which supports outdated encryption protocols like SSLv3, TLSv1.0, etc.

An old PC would work too, not necessarily a virtual machine.

The virtual machine/PC must be connected to the same network as the IP camera (you can connect it via cable or using the WPS button).

Open Internet Explorer, enter the IP address of the IP camera (you can find it in the network settings of your router > DHCP IP assignment) and use admin/admin as the username and password.

It will ask you to change the default password: do so.

In the side menu, under BASIC \ Cloud Setting, log in with your TP-Link account. This will connect the camera to the cloud.

Once you've done that, you should find the camera in your TP-Link app and be able to use it again.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 734

Replies: 7

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.