Sharing administrativ rights

2024-04-06 11:36:57
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6

Hi

I'm trying to let others in my family use administrative rights in the Tapo app without success. I've shared the camera and they can log in and see, pan, tilt and so on, but they can't, for instance, activate the integrity mode and they can't even see the shortcuts (which activates indoor integrity mode as I've configured it)  that I've designed.

Is there any way to fix this? Using the shortcuts must be a thing you must be able to do as a user in a family. Otherwise the administrator will get push notices all the time once someone is home.

Thanks!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Sharing administrativ rights
2024-04-07 10:55:35

@Tinge1tange1   

Just let family members use the admin account. I only share the camera to my cousion since i don't want him to make changes to my camera. 

Options
2024-04-07 11:09:31

@TTTusp 

Thank you for the reply. Do you know if it works to have 2 different devices logging on at the same time to the same account?

Options
2024-04-07 13:24:00

@Tinge1tange1   

yep it works. They also got a login verification for the app, it's like i have to get a code from a already trusted device if i need to login my account on a new device. Otherwise I won't be able to login.

Options
2024-06-09 06:02:47

@Tinge1tange1 

Camera Tapo C425

Bonjour, gros problème pour moi, et pour beaucoup d'autre je pense. Un seul utilisateur peut éteinte l'alarme en arrivant ou activer/désactiver le mode vie privée, ce qui est paradoxal ? Je doute qu'un seule personne vive dans une maison.?

Le SAV répond que c'est normal et un choix sécuritaire, donc en plus impossible de créer 2 comptes sur un même appareil. J'ai une autre camera d'une autre marque qui elle autorise 2 utilisateurs ou plus avec plusieurs niveaux d'action en toute sécurité.

Bref quand ma femme arrive sans moi dans notre maison, elle déclenche l'alarme.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 981

Replies: 4

Related Articles