Votes

Email Notification on Tapo C425

2024-05-04 14:25:14 - last edited 2024-05-07 02:58:37
Model: Tapo C425  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.2.17

Kann ich eine Email Benachrichtigung einrichten, die mir bei Bewegungserkennung eine Mail mit Foto/Video schickt?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Email Notification on Tapo C425
2024-05-07 03:07:23

@TAPO_Mike 

Email notification for camera detection alerts is not supported. Your post has been transferred to the Feature Request block to gather opinions from other users.

May I know why would you prefer the email notification instead of the App notification? For me, I'm not a big fan of email notifications because it means I'll get a lot of email notifications in a day and I still need to go back to the Tapo app to view the detection videos.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
3 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

Are you stupid? Email alerts MUST be available! How can yuo get alerts from remote location when app is not in same network? And pictures must be in email if some bad actor takes camera with them.

Options
3 weeks ago

@B_eavis 

Remote management is supported by the Tapo camera by default once the camera is setup properly and connected to the internet. You can receive detection notifications, and watch liveview and playback videos no matter whether you're in the local network or a remote network. 

If you want to receive notification with a snapshot, the Rich Notification feature, is available in the Tapo Care service.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 282

Replies: 3

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.