My camera don’t work

My camera don’t work

My camera don’t work
My camera don’t work
2024-05-19 12:35:27 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:14:05
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My camera don't work. I have tried to cut the power, and to reset the camera, but nothing help. 
The led lamp stil give av red light frequently.  After  I have reset the camera, it comes a noice, and the red lamp blinks a little faster, but after a while the lamp go back til the steady blinks it had before. After pushing the reset button, I don't get any posibillity to configurate the vaners. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My camera don’t work-Solution
2024-05-22 09:21:07 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:14:05

@Ostby 

Hi,
In this situation, please try to hold the reset button for 10 seconds on the camera to factory reset it, and pay attention to the LED changes on the camera.
1)  If the camera has a flashing green and red light, you can try to reconfigure it via the Tapo app.
2) If the LED is still the same as before, it may be the camera has an issue, and you can contact the retailer or local support to check if it's under warranty.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My camera don’t work-Solution
2024-05-22 09:21:07 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:14:05

@Ostby 

Hi,
In this situation, please try to hold the reset button for 10 seconds on the camera to factory reset it, and pay attention to the LED changes on the camera.
1)  If the camera has a flashing green and red light, you can try to reconfigure it via the Tapo app.
2) If the LED is still the same as before, it may be the camera has an issue, and you can contact the retailer or local support to check if it's under warranty.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 1

Related Articles