Cameras on different wifi networks (and countries), but on the same Tapo App

2024-06-02 21:03:34 - last edited 2024-06-14 03:59:31
Model: Tapo C220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have 4 cameras at a property in France and I want to have 2 cameras at a property in the UK. However I want to see them all on only 1 Tapo app.

Is that possible please ? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cameras on different wifi networks (and countries), but on the same Tapo App-Solution
2024-06-03 10:51:41 - last edited 2024-06-14 03:59:31

@PA_REED 

Hi,
Even if your smart devices are in different locations or connected to different Wi-Fi networks, you can use the same Tapo app to control them if they are bound to the same TP-Link account.

(Tips: After configuring your smart device, it's recommended to turn off the Wi-Fi and use the mobile data on your phone to control the smart device, ensuring you can manage it remotely.)
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cameras on different wifi networks (and countries), but on the same Tapo App-Solution
2024-06-03 10:51:41 - last edited 2024-06-14 03:59:31

@PA_REED 

Hi,
Even if your smart devices are in different locations or connected to different Wi-Fi networks, you can use the same Tapo app to control them if they are bound to the same TP-Link account.

(Tips: After configuring your smart device, it's recommended to turn off the Wi-Fi and use the mobile data on your phone to control the smart device, ensuring you can manage it remotely.)
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 237

Replies: 1

Related Articles