The network is unstable. please try again later

2024-06-21 14:01:24 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:59:26
Tags: #playback
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

I have 3 other tapo cameras all working fine, however the latest one (listed above) when attempting playback will come up with the unstable message or gone over device limit. As a possible remedy i thought of connecting the new device to ethernet but the same outcome. I have rebooted, updated firmware to no avail. I have the tapo app alone and on 1 device (my android phone). Please help as playback is an important feature for me.

Regards

Paul

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:The network is unstable. please try again later-Solution
2024-06-25 06:12:24 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:59:26

@ceripauldavies 

Is the camera linked to any RTSP/ONVIF software or a NAS/NVR? If that's the case, try to disconnect it and reboot the camera.

What's the version of the Tapo App?

What's the model and Android version of your phone? Have you tried to view it with another phone? 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:The network is unstable. please try again later-Solution
2024-06-25 06:12:24 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:59:26

@ceripauldavies 

Is the camera linked to any RTSP/ONVIF software or a NAS/NVR? If that's the case, try to disconnect it and reboot the camera.

What's the version of the Tapo App?

What's the model and Android version of your phone? Have you tried to view it with another phone? 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options