What should I do if the RV20 Series Robot Vacuum keeps spinning during cleaning?

What should I do if the RV20 Series Robot Vacuum keeps spinning during cleaning?

2024-07-12 07:58:02 - last edited 2024-07-12 07:59:03
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

This Article Applies To

All Tapo RV20 Series

Description

The RV20 robot vacuum exhibits unusually frequent spinning behavior while executing the cleaning operation, resulting in a longer cleaning time. The cleaning report shows various circle cleaning paths.

Troubleshooting Suggestions

1.  Wipe the LiDAR sensor dry with a clean cotton cloth.

2. Check whether the issue only occurs in certain areas, such as the place with thick carpet.

3. Restart the robot vacuum by switching its side ON/OFF button. 

What if the above suggestion doesn't help?

We have placed the highest priority on this matter and our team is actively investigating this matter to identify and resolve the underlying cause as quickly as possible.

If your device experiences the same issue, please reach out to @Wayne-TP with the following information via private message, we'll help to look into the case.

1. Model, hardware, and firmware version of your robot vacuum.

2. Device's Mac address or SN number.

3. A screenshot of the cleaning report.

4. A picture of the LiDAR sensor of your robot vacuum.

5. Pictures of the area where the problem happens frequently. Or a video if you happened to record it. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options