power supply
2024-08-02 14:38:22 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:
Hello,

I need advice.

I bought 3 pcs C310(EU) Ver:2.20 P/N:1770500148

In one place of the installation, there will be a problem with the power supply using the adapter, as there is no 220V connection.

I tested the power supply from the 12V 7Ah battery, which is used for backup sources. The camera worked without any problems at first, but after some time it started making an intermittent beeping sound. 

After connecting to the adapter, it works again without problems.

What could be the problem or how to ideally provide power from a battery source.

Thank you for your response

Richard
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:power supply-Solution
2024-08-05 09:21:10 - last edited a week ago

@kiko66 

Hi,
As you can see on the official website or the original power adapter, the adapter's output is "9.0V/0.6A", when using a 12V/7A power source to power the camera, the camera may not work fine and may be damaged.
Is it possible to move the camera to another location and connect it to the original power adapter to work?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:power supply-Solution
2024-08-05 09:21:10 - last edited a week ago

@kiko66 

Hi,
As you can see on the official website or the original power adapter, the adapter's output is "9.0V/0.6A", when using a 12V/7A power source to power the camera, the camera may not work fine and may be damaged.
Is it possible to move the camera to another location and connect it to the original power adapter to work?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 128

Replies: 1

Related Articles