Multiple blank screens for the one camera

2024-08-05 08:20:01 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:16:01
Model: Tapo C425  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Not sure?

Hello, 
Sorry to raise a new thread, but I can't see an answer and/or don't know how to ask the question. I have created multiple blank screens for each of my cameras, having clicked on the rectangle with the plus sign inside (bottom left of screen): one of them has 01/36 and only the first one shows what the camera sees. What are these, and how do I get rid of them?
Lesley

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple blank screens for the one camera-Solution
2024-08-06 06:58:29 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:16:01

@Lauranth 

Hi,
On the camera's Live View page, you can swipe to different cameras' live view pages without going back to the Home tab and adding up to 36 cameras here. The 01/36 does not mean there are multiple blank screens for your camera, but means your camera is on the first page.

For example, if you have two cameras, when you go to a camera's live view page from the Home tab, you can see 01/36 on the camera's live view page, then you can swipe to the 02/36 page, tap the "+" icon, select your second camera, and tap the Add button, then you can see your second camera's Live View page without going back to the Home tab and tap the second camera to go to its live view page.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple blank screens for the one camera-Solution
2024-08-06 06:58:29 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:16:01

@Lauranth 

Hi,
On the camera's Live View page, you can swipe to different cameras' live view pages without going back to the Home tab and adding up to 36 cameras here. The 01/36 does not mean there are multiple blank screens for your camera, but means your camera is on the first page.

For example, if you have two cameras, when you go to a camera's live view page from the Home tab, you can see 01/36 on the camera's live view page, then you can swipe to the 02/36 page, tap the "+" icon, select your second camera, and tap the Add button, then you can see your second camera's Live View page without going back to the Home tab and tap the second camera to go to its live view page.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 148

Replies: 1

Related Articles