Colour Changing Bulbs Theme Effect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.9

When using the theme effect on the colour changing lights, so basically putting it into the disco mode, its really jarring when one of the colours it cycles through is white.

Be good to either remeove white from the rota of colours or even better it would be good if there was an option for us to be abel to pick the colours it cycles through.

The strip LED lights seem to have the option where you can build you own colour profile, so it be good if the LED bulbs coudl do the same.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Colour Changing Bulbs Theme Effect-Solution

@BoforsGun 

Tapo L530's light theme of the bulb is editable. Next to the start/pause button on the theme page, there is an edit button that you can click to customize the theme's colors and lighting effects.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Colour Changing Bulbs Theme Effect-Solution

@BoforsGun 

Tapo L530's light theme of the bulb is editable. Next to the start/pause button on the theme page, there is an edit button that you can click to customize the theme's colors and lighting effects.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Colour Changing Bulbs Theme Effect

@BoforsGun it was the party theme....

arrrggg..... i thank you for making me check, I have now jut seen the edit button and that i can change the colors!

Sometimes you just need a moment to pause and look a bit more carefully!

Many thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 57

Replies: 2

Related Articles