C125 is not connected after rebooting

Monday
Model: Tapo C125  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

I'm currently using C125, and it stays offline after rebooting the camera. If you restart the router, the Wi-Fi will be caught normally, but I think it's just a temporary measure to restart the router every time you restart the home camera, so I want a proper solution.

After rebooting, the LED flashes slowly in red.

I confirmed that this problem occurs equally in 3 C125s. I also checked the wifi strength according to the guide of tp-link, and it was very good at 50~55, and I confirmed that it showed the same problem even if the camera was changed. Also, I changed the DNS address to 8.8.8.8, and changed the Wi-Fi channel to 11 channels and the width to 20, but it didn't work. I also checked the smart connect function by looking at other threads, but my router was not using the smart connect function. I also tried to disable the 5ghz Wi-Fi, but the problem was not solved. Also, this problem remains the same even if the firmware version is updated to 1.1.12.

I want a solution.

Options
1 Reply
Re:C125 is not connected after rebooting
Yesterday

@Sungpil 

Hi,
Generally, the Tapo cameras will reconnect to the router's Wi-Fi automatically after reboot, it's hard to say if the problem is on the camera. 

What's the model number of your router? Do you have another router to have a comparison? 
If not, you can reset a camera, enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, reconfigure the camera on a different phone to connect it to the hotspot Wi-Fi, and reboot the camera and check if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 32

Replies: 1

Related Articles