P110M to be controlled by trigger "reached solar energy XXX Watts" possible?

Yesterday - last edited Yesterday
Model: Tapo P110M  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.3

Hi!

I recently bought 2x tapo P110M.

The 1st is connected to my solar panels for measuring purposes and my washing machine is connected to the 2nd.

I was under the (naive?) impression that i would be able to set a trigger based on the solar input (or wattage used, as seen from the plug).

Basically i want to turn on the washing machine when the solar input reaches a certain threshold.

But looking at the available triggers for the P110Ms theres nothing that indicates a function like that. 

Is this the case or am i just not able to find it?

I tried creating a custom smart action -> automation but the only available triggers are "status change" (e.g. movement on camera), "certain time" and a geofencing option.

Any hope for my purpose? :(

/Edit: Besides building a matter-based automation, i currently do not have the capacity to setup a matter environment. May be set up in a couple of months, but for the time being i am stuck using the stock software environments.

Regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:P110M to be controlled by trigger "reached solar energy XXX Watts" possible?
an hour ago

@nexx 

This is not supported so far.

You may vote for this feature request post and leave your comment there. Energy level as a trigger

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 52

Replies: 1

Related Articles