Tedd404LV4Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:OC200 unable to see EAP115 Access point
@MTHAREJA pretty basic. i guess you are not in the same subnet which is the reason why they don't show up. paste the network diagram with IP. people will help you check it.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:EAP 772 gets extremely hot under light load
@WesleyB xD. should be normal. know this: 10G SFP, 10G RJ45, wifi7. they are all "hot potato". not to mention eap are plastic-ware, unlike some nic where they have fans or contain metal parts to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-02-12 13:19:52
Re:Several sites with same WiFi configuration
@Honkman Honkman wrote @Honkman No, this is not an option. What if I need to change the key of a SSID / Wifi? Or make modifications to the captive portal? I would need to make the changes for each...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-11 13:17:14
Re:Hardware Offloading
@RaRu RaRu wrote @Tedd404 What I understood from this topic is, G_r would like to know which feature/function of TP-LINK can be supported by Hardware Offload function. What it can and cannot do. Does...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-02-11 12:59:42
Re:Omada controller does NOT actually turn the radios off !!!
@Lempiz I have seen zero reasons for this. Lempiz wrote I am measuring the emission power of the antennas at a distance of 50cm with an RF meter. When I plug in, the EAP takes about 15 seconds to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-02-11 12:47:03
Re:EAP245 V3 from Amazon
@nicolati Amazon would keep different versions and sell em all. Typical of Amazon. Just contact the Amazon and return and place a new order. Avoid discontinued versions.
0HELPFULS