HereturbiesWaltLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-09-14 07:38:05
Re:Lutron vs Kasa Smart Switches?
Switches always work even if hub is down. You will be able to control them manually as any normal switches. That is the main reason they are superior to using smart bulbs. Every smart switch needs a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2022-04-28 06:00:11
Re:Remote control on Archer VR1210V
I just bought my AX21 and set it up today. Due to security concerns (it's inevitable that TP-Link cloud or whatever manages remote access will eventually get compromised), I would like for my router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
2022-04-28 05:41:16
Smart Light Switch to Smart Bulb
Hi I want to use a smart WiFi wall switch to wirelessly control a smart WiFi bulb. My old UK light switches do not have a neutral wire, just live (red) and line (brown). So in this scenario both the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-03-23 10:04:43
Lutron vs Kasa Smart Switches?
Hi I'm looking between the Kasa and Lutron light switches. I will be building a house this year and want to I'm install some start switches in the kitchen, bedroom, mancave, etc. I've found Lutron...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2022-03-15 09:21:50
Smart Home
Hi I wonder have you guys heard of Tapo, a brand specialized in smart home products. I'm planning to purchase a Tapo security camera. Any recommendations?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2022-03-08 06:45:35
Re:Changed password not working on my kasa smart bulbs
@HereturbiesWalt Thanks for the suggestions you share with me it helped me to connect my Kasa smart Bulb to the changed password. thanks again
3HELPFULS