afdsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-03-17 13:44:26
Re:Steckdosen trennen nicht mehr den Stromfluss beim Ausschalten
You are right @Solla-topee   opening the hardware is a void of warranty. Thank you a lot for the hint with the support link. I will try this way. Maybe this is the best option for me. Fortunatelky...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-03-16 18:40:49
Re:"Messfehler" bei Verbrauchswerte
你好 @Solla-topee 你想教我中文吗 but we will need a long time for it If there is no way to change the data settings or reset the data, it would be a good option to add this option later. It can't always be...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-03-16 18:26:24
Hello @Solla-topee the socket has never fallen down. Why should it? First of all, then I should have dropped 2. Fortunately, I'm not that clumsy yet. However, it was mounted overhead from the first...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-03-15 13:07:11
Hello Solla-topee Of course the socket is defective Otherwise the current would be disconnected mechanically when it is switched off - which is not the case. The question is - why does it not...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-03-15 12:23:03
Re:"Messfehler" bei Verbrauchswerte
@afds Hello Solla-topee, The complete EDV of two workstations (PC systems, monitors, switches) is connected to this socket. The complete control of the Smarthome is also connected there. When both...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-03-12 14:17:43
Re:Steckdose wird nicht mehr geschaltet
@bruesieathome ich habe auch 2 Steckdosen welche Probleme machen. Es scheint ein mechanisches Problem zu sein. Beim Einschalten hört man ein lautes "klick" und dieses sollte man beim Ausschalten...
4HELPFULS