Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:BE800 MU-MIMO issue... STILL!
@Kepic Hi, thanks for posting question here. As I know, recent firmware versions since 1.1.3 has fixed the issue that “OFDMA+MU-MIMO” option cannot be saved. Then we did not receive such feedback...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:dnsmasq 2.83 update please
@benoitm974 Hi, thanks for your feedback, although we do not officially support the illegal use of debug firmware to confirm internal information about our software. It is sincerely suggested to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:AX50 firmware 'unable to upgrade'
@slade.james Hi, thanks for posting question here. To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Monday
Re:Router Compatability
@Stan-Footpad Hi, thanks for posting question here. May I confirm the MpoA option 61 you mentioned means HDCP option61? Is your ISP SKY? Even though Archer VR2100( only under DSL modem router mode)...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Monday
Re:TP-Link Archer VR2100v Dhcp option 61
@spooker Hi, thanks for posting question here~ The emulator you shared is the wireless router mode. Archer VR2100v only supports MER under DSL modem router mode. Did your ISP told that DHCP option 61...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
Monday
Re:Using mobile phone data
@Draga Hi, thanks for posting question here. Although I do not know the model of your 4G/5G LTE router, I think whichever model does not support what you mentioned.
0HELPFULS