Eric_Le_GrompfLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Use ER7212PC SFP Port to Connect ISP Fibre
@JeremyT Hello, A few thoughts... 1. Goin' the hard way, Goin' with fiber... you need a GPON accepted by your ISP (mine accepts almost one model any mortal being can find in this world !) and with...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-23 08:18:58
Re:Getting the signal around an 1830 stone built house
Hi @robin-wales Instead of using "brute force" as with classical wifi system why don't you use the specificities of a mesh system ? The idea here is to get the proper coverage by multiplying wifi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-02 10:57:32
Re:Join the Discussion: Wi-Fi Schedule Ideas Wanted!
Hi, If i understand well this is only about wifi shutdown ? In this case, when no Wifi access is granted to users : the default behavior should be all off including backhaul. The master deco should...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-02 09:47:00
Re:ER7206 : need to "disconnect" a WAN port at operator discretion.(security constraint).
Hello, @Clive_A We did some research among different brands and models : a very few did pass the selection some because of obsolescence, CVE, budget and most importantly the ease of access and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-02 09:24:56
Re:ER7206 : need to "disconnect" a WAN port at operator discretion.(security constraint).
Hello @Fae , I met this option too : it is meant to release and renew the DHCP link for a dynamic IP configuration. It can be used in this unique case. Only one external link can be an direct...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-01 08:15:55
ER7206 : need to "disconnect" a WAN port at operator discretion.(security constraint).
Hello, Due to severe security constraints, i need to be able to "disconnect" a WAN port and to reconnect it manually in a few seconds when desired without altering the router configuration. Exactly...
0HELPFULS