AlexAntoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuums
2024-01-09 09:07:00
Re:Getting this constantly "The device is tilting. Please put it on the level ground"
@Chiara_Bales After 2 weeks of constant communication with the TPLink Technical Team, and a few debugging hours, they found out the gyroscope inside the device was faulty. So, the solution was to...
2HELPFULS
2023-09-13 06:20:51
Re:Getting this constantly "The device is tilting. Please put it on the level ground"
@Wayne-TP Thanks for your help, but I am a few steps ahead. Also contacted Support and they still can't figure it out what is wrong with it.
0HELPFULS
2023-09-12 11:54:47
@Wayne-TP I've attached a screenshot with the error and also with the robot next to the dock. I was also trying to show there is no tilting and I have also tried to move on other side of the house on...
0HELPFULS
2023-09-11 14:29:42
Getting this constantly "The device is tilting. Please put it on the level ground"
I bought the robot a few days ago and can't figure out why it is showing this error. I have tried a few factory resets, but nothing seems to work. It is on the ground level, but when I try to start...
0HELPFULS