SkipstarryLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2024-03-29 04:07:39
Re:All my Kasa plugs suddenly stopped working with Alexa: I can neither link *or unlink* accounts
@Skipstarry No it doesn't do what you said. Alexa's Kasa skill tries to link to Kasa and when I press "Agree & Link" it just says "Network is unstable" the same as always.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2024-03-29 04:02:48
Re:All my Kasa plugs suddenly stopped working with Alexa: I can neither link *or unlink* accounts
@Wayne-TP Ah, nobody told me that. I had reinstalled it with the old password - the one that Alexa knew. But it still didn't work. I've sent info the support team requested but they haven't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2024-03-28 11:34:17
@Wayne-TP Hi, the support team are now in touch. I don't understand your question because there is no Tapo skill in Alexa that I can see. Just a TP-Link Kasa skill (in my Alexa app here in the UK...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2024-03-25 18:22:55
@Wayne-TP thanks for the thought but as I say there are dozens of devices on the two networks working fine in Alexa and there is no way I am going to reinstall that lot from scratch! The problem is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2024-03-22 15:07:03
All my Kasa plugs suddenly stopped working with Alexa: I can neither link *or unlink* accounts
I have seven Kasa plugs of various types - I have listed three examples - on two different WiFi networks in our house and in the garden office. Last week ALL of them stopped working with Alexa after...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-01-23 10:05:51
Re:C325WB brightness
@Solla-topee Thanks yes I got the camera for the 2k. Good point on the HDR. I'll try turning it off and see if that's better. If I try to paste an image l get a popup saying "content or title...
0HELPFULS