WelshGasmanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
a week ago
Re:All my TAPO P110 swicthes went off last night
All the Tapo switches, not the Teckin ones. They do not go offline either, as I could switch them back on via the app. If it happens again, I will have to take them off the fridge freezers. I cannot...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
2024-08-01 12:04:42
Re:All my TAPO P110 swicthes went off last night
@Wayne-TP These switches are meant to be left on ALL THE TIME. I use the TAPO switches so I can monitor the electricity consumption. I have plenty of Teckin switches that do not. So far it has not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
2024-07-26 15:33:37
All my TAPO P110 swicthes went off last night
This morning I went to turn on my works computer and could not. It is controlled by a TAP P110 switch, as are two fridge freezers. I discovered through the app, that all the swicthes were off. Noen...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-14 15:21:47
Re:No internet
@terziyski Yes, I am aware of those pages, and they were obviously online as the router I was connected to wirelessly is bridged to that main router and the blink is connected by ethernet. That is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-14 09:34:58
@terziyski Good morning, Well that was a little scary. :-) The main router did not reboot. I left it for about 10 minutes and still nothing. So I unplugged it and plugged it back in, then could not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-13 18:54:18
@terziyski Many thanks for the reply again. I am in the UK. The text in the second picture is what I had written, but the site is telling me in the first pic below so I have removed all the content?
0HELPFULS