NertipLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-15 06:22:44
Re:Wifi dead in the evenings but lightning fast during the morning/day. Ethernet is always fast?
@Marvin_S After some more testing I have finally found the culprit, when my pc is on (using either ethernet or wifi) wifi speeds crawls to a stop, but if I remove the ethernet connection it all goes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-10 13:50:05
Re:Wifi dead in the evenings but lightning fast during the morning/day. Ethernet is always fast?
@Marvin_S It's been a couple of days and it is still an issue even with these debug suggestions. If I restart the device it will fix the wifi, but having to do this every day after 14ish hours of up...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-04 14:29:07
@woozle It is slow on all bands, it's so slow that most if not all devices drop wifi connections entirely. Those that remain have 0~150 kbps in speed when Ethernet connections between...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-04 12:42:57
Wifi dead in the evenings but lightning fast during the morning/day. Ethernet is always fast?
As per the title, I am having issues with my routers wifi during evenings/nights where it goes down to pretty much 0. Restaring the router will help everything connect again but speeds are so slow I...
0HELPFULS