Grey_AreaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
Re:​​​​​​​Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo
@Solla-topee well at least the video deletion request is on your list now. People are getting quite irritated by this and suggesting they will upload negative reviews on websites where you sell. They...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
Re:Manually deleting video from SD card
@GMack I've already written an Amazon review that alerts people to this problem. I think you're right, they are using the absence of this feature to drive people towards their paid monthly service....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
Re:Manually deleting video from SD card
@EmptyNester excellent idea. To Amazon!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:43:15
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
@DSpect good luck with that. I agree it's a great feature...but then so is the ability to delete an individual file from the app - rather than the laughable suggestion to "remove the card from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:38:19
RE:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
Just adding my vote to this one. Not that it will make a difference because TP-link seems to have it's own agenda for which features get worked on, and it doesn't seem to reflect the number of votes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:32:22
Re:​​​​​​​Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo
@Solla-topee There are features in your "most popular requests" list with as little as 6 votes. Manual deletion of files has 32 votes. So what defines "most popular"?
0HELPFULS