DingoBingoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2 weeks ago
Subscription renewed - recordings missing ??
Hi, Why did my subscription not auto renew? There are two key detections that I need to see but it just happened in the last 5 hours!! im abroad away from home!!!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-29 15:04:21
Re:Record longer before motion detection events
@Solla-topee just since my post there hav been +2 votes. I am not providing my MAC address. I am not doing any more troubleshooting. I am not keeping my remaining Tapo products. Your engineers need...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-28 15:12:49
Think of it like this. Us 9 people that have made the effort to vote are the only 9 people that care enough, and even then, I have still sold the cameras I did have, and you’ve lost out on a massive...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-28 15:05:36
Hi Solla, The problem is simple mate. My MAC and my settings are not going to fix it. My Eufy system, with the EXACT same settings, has been flawless. Even the tracking is a frustration. It detects...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-28 15:02:40
"the intruder has already stolen half your house and left. This needs to be immediate, any delay is unacceptable." Thank you Andy. Well said.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-27 18:05:05
@Solla-topee what more do you need? People have been voting on this since the start of the year, as other forum posts prove that people have Ben talking about it for even longer. Why have you not...
0HELPFULS