SunshineOffline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
a week ago
Re:error that keeps ping spiking.
@apollo1 Hi, does the error appear only when you encounter the ping spikes? Please confirm if the ping spikes issue happens with both wired and wireless connections or only wireless connections. Try...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Urgent Assistance Needed: Issue with TL-MR6400 (EU) V5.30 Firmware Update
@Reitera Hi, by 1.5 firmware, do you mean TL-MR6400(EU)_V5.30_1.5.0 Build 221121 on the following website? Firmware Download for TL-MR6400(EU) V5.30 And where did you get 1.6 beta firmware? please...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:M7450 stuck on INITIALIZING
@serg24 Hi, it seems that you've tried all the possible troubleshooting steps, please contact the retailer or local support team to check the warranty.
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Internet works fine via LTE Gateway Router but Tether App shows it offline when managed remotely
@ArmanCapybara To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
svinoth wrote @Sunshine I saw a latest firmware for MR600 v3 in global site (Archer MR600(EU)_V3_220727 published on 22-01-2024). Can I upgrade to that version from beta? Will Jio 5G sim work after...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
@ProTip Hi, for 4G+ issue, please follow this thread for troubleshooting: Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router
0HELPFULS