SunshineOffline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
a week ago
Re:TP-Link AV600 - cannot configure extender
@T140 You could stll try the methods in my last reply. And for TL-WPA4220 V3, the login address of its web interface should be http://tplinkplc.net
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
a week ago
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
@AkkyyAkhilesh Hi, I've sent you a private message, please check and let us know the results.
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:TL-MR6400 (EU) Version 5.30 upgrade request
jabbs wrote @Sunshine Hello, I bought MR6400 ver 5.3 and having some trouble, could you perhaps provide newest firmware? The one on the site is even older that I have installed right now (Firmware...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
@AkkyyAkhilesh Hi, is your MR100 V1 or V2? please check on the bottom label.
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Power line adapter OneMesh
@DanMcD Hi, to add powerline extender to a OneMesh router and build a mesh network, the topology would be like this: OneMesh router---ethernet cable---powerline adapter---electrical cable---OneMesh...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:TP-Link AV600 - cannot configure extender
@T140 What is the hardware version of your TL-WPA4220? Please follow this guide to customize the wireless settings via tpPLC utility: How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility If your main...
0HELPFULS