klipseLV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-22 12:21:54
Re:Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
@aceedburn Ok, so different setup to mine, I'm using 2x C80's (easymesh) via ethernet backhaul. Possilby they still looking into your issue maybe? I've got a RE550 here which I don't use any more, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-22 12:07:33
Re:Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
@aceedburn Assuming you are using Easymesh? so did you update both routers with the new Beta firmware? I've tried various combinations of using the Tether App via 4g/5g first, then going back to my...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-22 10:03:14
@Kevin_Z An update from the issue we are having, your engineers were on my PC/router for about 90 minutes yesterday debugging and trouble shooting, they have this morning sent me a new Beta firmware...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-18 06:50:17
@aceedburn Hi The beta firmware is not a fix, it's to enable the engineer to collect the cloud log which they will do on Monday. (I'm out of home today) I've managed to access my main router with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-17 16:03:19
@Kevin_Z @aceedburn TP Link Engineers have been in contact again, the issue does seem to be related to easymesh, if you disable easymesh on the main router you can then access the main router via...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-16 19:57:55
Re: New firmware update
@elchapo looking at your screen shots I assume this is an iphone you are using and having the problem on? Do you perhaps also have an Android phone that you could try to connect to the router via...
1HELPFULS