Mr.TadashiLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-10 12:07:24
Re:- Intermittent internet dropouts - Bad WIFI range - UTP Speed only half the speed - Jitter.
@Solla-topee Yo where is my HELP ?? You didn't read my last post. I have my 4th Tp Link - Advice seller: Never upgrade the firmware! Is that how Tp is future proof ?? Kind regards
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-10 11:45:29
TP LINK ARCHER AX6000 NO L2TP VPN SUPPORT
Hello Unfortunately, I bought a TP Link router a year ago. Meanwhile, I have already sent 3 routers back to the supplier because of the many problems with the software. Now the advice of the seller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-16 11:28:02
Re:- Intermittent internet dropouts - Bad WIFI range - UTP Speed only half the speed - Jitter.
@Mr.Tadashi Hi my 3th device has arrived! I allready set the system up, just used the wizard New name's - password - and setup as accesspoint because if I set it up standard the router is unstable....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-15 13:31:41
I have a update, the seller Bol.com is gonne provide me with a 3th replacement. The seller is gonne investigate the problem to, and will connect TP-Link directly. The seller told me that are a lot of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-15 12:48:15
@Solla-topee There is no easy answer to your questions because every drop out is a little different and there not 1 problem but a web of problems. Question 1. 30% There a days that the wifi drops the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-12 16:47:58
@Solla-topee HI here is my update. I installed the new firmware, 1 day I was happy that the connection was stable. Now I tested the TP-Link with the new software, and still I have a lot of problems....
0HELPFULS