pullaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-01-24 08:16:51
Re:Power off LEDs at night
Hi @Watt_iOS_App! I installed your App and I found the Night Mode option which is pretty great! When I enable it will be the LEDs permanent turned off I just for a given time frame (e.g. "night")?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-06-22 06:04:30
Re:Disable Power On/Off Scheudler for a certain time of periode ("Vacation Mode")
@B.Will Sure I can do this. But in my case I have several schedulers per smart plug and I have several smart plugs at all. It is a bit of effort to go over all smart plugs and disable all schedule...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-06-22 05:59:36
Re:Power off LEDs at night
Hi! I was talking about both LEDs. The WiFi and the on/off indicator. For sure it is good to have them. Especially when you do the setup to see if it is working. But later one when I configured...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-06-21 11:25:53
Disable Power On/Off Scheudler for a certain time of periode ("Vacation Mode")
Hi, I have a couple of these smart plugs. Each of them has different schedulers configured. There are a few cases where it would be great to disable the schedulers for a certain time. I realized this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-06-21 10:45:57
Power off LEDs at night
Hi, I think this is not supported right now and therefore this should be considered as a feature request. It would be great to have a option or setting to power off LEDs at night. It is disturbing to...
0HELPFULS