Watt_iOS_AppLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By tomtom_va 2022-08-01 13:01:54

Energy usage information

Hi - Is there an option to have the current energy power usage information be refreshed or update realtime? Currently, I have to go back and forth to get the latest current usage. And secondly, is it
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By NunoMeira 2022-02-06 21:04:45

Tapo P110 Energy Monitoring function

I bought some Tapo P110 and I am super happy with them. But now I am trying to automate my house to better control my costs. With that said, is there a way to export the energy monitoring data from a
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By denieboy 2021-11-02 10:47:14

P110 Energy monitoring bugy, missing functionalities

I just fired up my very first Tapo P110 since I was in a need of some sort of energy monitoring/logging device that is hard to find. First impressions: - the default language on my phone is HUN - the
Forums/ Feature Request
By Oliv3r 2021-08-06 15:42:31

iOS Widget needs to be remodeled.

I was surprised to see how poor and outdated the design of the widgets are for iOS are. Just comparing to the Meross example on top, looks so much cleaner. I am sure tp-link can do better.
Forums/ Feature Request
By loic_fr 2021-04-23 21:22:18

Smart Plugs : Turn off the LEDs

Hi there, Is it possible to switch off the LEDs of the connected sockets to avoid visual pollution at night and optimize consumption? We find this feature on many products today (HPE, Synology, etc...
Forums/ Feature Requests
By JHUK 2021-03-10 23:54:02

iOS widgets and Siri for Tapo

Are there any plans to have iOS widgets or Siri support for Tapo products? Big lack in iOS support for these products