wizzard1LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By wizzard1 3 weeks ago

Deco XE75 satellite location

If I were to locate one of the two Satallites in the cupboard under the stairs where there is a Gas and Electricity meters, will there be any "electrical interface" issues? Locating it hare makes sens
Forums/ Deco
By wizzard1 3 weeks ago

Deco 75 Satellite

Hi Simple question - I have 3 deco XE75 system (Base + 2 Satalites). If I unplug one of the satalites and relocate it to a different room, do I need to pair it again or will it just reconnect and work
Forums/ Deco
By wizzard1 2024-02-01 12:02:32

Solid red light on base unit

Suddenly, last night, had this dreaded solid Red light on the base unit. Internet was fine - checked with old router. Tried a few things but ended up having to reset the unit and setup from scratch! T
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By wizzard1 2024-01-31 11:00:00

Devices printout

Am using Deco XE75 Mesh system. Is there a way to obtain a printout of the devices attached to it please apart from snapshots (not satisfactory)
Forums/ Deco
By wizzard1 2024-01-23 20:35:52

Deco XE75 location change

Recently aquired the 3 unti system and very pleased with it. A simple question - can I unplug the main Unit and plug it into a different (nearby) socket? The connection to wall ONT modem will not chan
Forums/ Deco
By wizzard1 2024-01-04 16:12:09

Apple and XE75

Have set this up with 2 satallites. Most devices work BUT both Ipad Air 5s and iphone 12 do not connect to internet although it seems to show the wifi connection. Any ideas please?