d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
By Just-Jeff Yesterday

EAP110 unit works, has IP address and connectivity ... but router doesn't see it.

I set up two EAP110s outside at my house in 2020, one in front and the other in back, mostly for wifi calling. I noticed yesterday that my router doesn't list the back one as an attached device. Front
Forums/ WiFi
By Xentaur Yesterday

6 x Omada EAP110-Outdoor HWv3.0 (EU), only 5 will work in repeated network

We set up 5 EAP110-Outdoor HWv3 easily and quickly and placed all the units into the roof cavities of each of the chalets and base primary residence and everything works. We thought we'd get decent in
Forums/ WiFi
By Craig2477 Sunday

Eap225

Hi, I have 3 eap225's 2 outdoor and 1 indoor. The outdoor ones are both 1000mbps, in indoor one is 100mbps. It states that v3 EU version has a gigabit port (which all 3 are) so I'm presuming that beca
Forums/ WiFi
By Getumzz Monday

Can I use a EAP225 or should i look for another solution?

Hi! Hopefully I can find a answer to the issue I'm having. I need to extend the wifi over to the guesthouse about 30-35 meters (32-38 yards) away. Use to have two CPE210 that worked ok, not the best s
Forums/ WiFi
By Exejee 2 weeks ago

Need advice/recommendation

Hello, my neighbor connects to my WIFI and paying with our agreed fees. I notice however that my bandwidth or data logs is 3x higher now. They connected to my WIFI via router (WISP) and I set rules th
Forums/ WiFi
By Vince_K a week ago

EAP225-Outdoor overheating in sun and dropping connections

A few months ago I installed an EAP225-Outdoor on a PVC pipe about 4 feet above my mobile home roof. This access point is situated in the center of a rectangular 5 acre property and works great to pro