d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
16 hours ago
Re:EAP110 unit works, has IP address and connectivity ... but router doesn't see it.
@Just-Jeff It's all good! Thanks for letting us know the reason...I was definitely scratching my head on that one!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
23 hours ago
Re:EAP110 unit works, has IP address and connectivity ... but router doesn't see it.
@Just-Jeff Ok, well the system is behaving like an ARP table is missing the AP's IP/MAC details. Have you also rebooted the router yet?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
@Just-Jeff Power cycle the misbehaving AP.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:6 x Omada EAP110-Outdoor HWv3.0 (EU), only 5 will work in repeated network
@Xentaur Sounds like AP6 is functional (ie you can flash firmware and see at least some settings). My thinking is that you have a radio problem, which can be caused by: 1. your directional narrow...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:EAP225-Outdoor overheating in sun and dropping connections
@Vince_K Thanks for the update, I'm glad you were able to get your site working! Time to pat yourself on the back and have a frosty one :) PS don't worry about the few dBm you would lose from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Tuesday
Re:Eap225
@Craig2477 Your indoor 225 should connect at 1G too. If it isn't, then you have a cabling/connector/switch port issue that you need to address.
0HELPFULS