aroedlLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By VishurajM Thursday

Tapo HUB offline status push notification

I dont see any feature to configure an offline status of the HUB. This is very important when there is power or internet outage. Can this feature be developed if not present at the moment?
Forums/ Kasa Smart Thermostat
By StephanS a week ago

KE100 Thermostatic Radiator Valve not showing in Tapo App anymore

Dear TP-Link-, Kasa-, Tapo-Team, starting a few days ago, we can't see the KE100 Radiator Valves in our Tapo App anymore. They where working fine since they where available top import in the Tapo App,
By Am73 2 weeks ago

KE100 thermostatic valve disappeared

Tapo app upgraded auromatically and since then all my 5 KE100 thermostatic valves disappeared. No way to reconnect them and the SMART HUB doesn't even show KE100 in equipment list to link! what the ma
By aroedl a week ago

What is going on?

All of them became useless from one minute to the next. They disappeared in the Tapo app while I was looking at the start screen. No response from TP-LINK/Tapo/Kasa whatsoever! Not even a "we are work
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Wayne-TP 2024-02-20 09:34:51

New Tapo APP for Pad Devices -- App Lanscape Mode!

New Tapo APP for Pad Early Access This is a piece of exciting news for many Tapo users, we're happy to announce that Tapo App is going to support Pad devices! If you are a tablet user or seek a larger
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Wayne-TP 2024-02-20 09:34:51

New Tapo APP for Pad Devices -- App Lanscape Mode!

New Tapo APP for Pad Early Access This is a piece of exciting news for many Tapo users, we're happy to announce that Tapo App is going to support Pad devices! If you are a tablet user or seek a larger