J__LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RachelMB 2023-08-11 10:24:28

Save video to personal cloud service like Google Drive or iCloud

Hello, I purchased and SD card for my camera and it works fine. I also have a service plan Google Drive. It would be great to have a recording automatically be saved to personal clouds like Drive. Tha
Forums/ Feature Requests
By AlquimistaMDev 2024-04-05 12:39:44

Ability to have two types of users.

It would be great to have at least three types of users: 1) The current camera admin user. 2) A non-admin user who can turn cameras on or off, or use smart options to turn cameras on or off when enter
Forums/ Feature Requests
By sgrover 2023-06-24 14:24:44

Privacy mode control by shared users

Multiple users with whom the camera is shared should be able to turn privacy mode on or off. Currently, only the owner of the camera can do it. I am in a situation where multiple family members live t
Forums/ Feature Requests
By TSanIsidro 2024-04-19 15:42:18

Request for Feature to Report Stolen and Block Tapo Cameras

Dear TP-Link Team, I am writing to request the implementation of a new feature in Tapo cameras that allows them to be reported as stolen and remotely blocked. As a user of your products, I believe thi
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Home_Cameras 2023-07-18 06:04:32

Need to change Wifi SSID without resetting the Cameras

Everytime when i want to change the WiFi SSID, I need to reset the camera. This is both in TAPO and VIGI Wifi Camera. Can you update the App such way that we can change the SSID without reset the came
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Rajid 2024-02-28 20:05:27

Rich notificacions with snapshots (camera): Free for everyone

I reckon this option of the cameras, currently only available in Tapo Care, should become free for all users, as it looks after the safety of all users and the quick action we can take, depending on i