TP-LinkOnline
Following: 4Followers: 489
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP-Link 2019-07-31 03:34:48

What should I do if my NAS device doesn’t work properly with a TP-Link Router/Switch?

Some customers may encounter problems when trying to make a NAS work with a TP-Link router or switch. Below we list some common problems you may encounter and offer some guidance to troubleshoot. 1. T
Stories/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
By TP-Link 2019-05-29 07:43:56

What can I do if my Android mobile phone cannot receive notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP?

Problem: Some Android mobile phones cannot receive any notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP running in background. Background: For some Android mobile phones, any non-built-in apps enable Automati
Forums/ General Discussion
By KlingonSpy 2018-12-20 00:10:20

New SMB Community

This has got to be one of the worst and useless change overs in the forums I have ever seen from a tech company. The old site at least was easily navigable for the product. I have not been able to fin
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By tplink35434 2018-12-22 22:44:18

How to change DNS with TP-Link C7 Archer

Is this how to do it? I still cannot bypass censorship with it. Changing DNS in windows 10 straight does the jobthough C:\Users\jim2>tracert google.com Tracing route to google.com [74.125.130.102] ove
Forums/ General Discussion
By TP-Link 2018-07-23 07:56:17

[How to bind your original account to new TP-Link Community]

How to bind your original account to new TP-Link Community Welcome to the TP-Link Community! If you want use your original account, Please follow the steps below to bind your original TP-Link forum (h
Stories/ Powerline Adapters
By TP-Link 2018-11-12 11:22:59

How to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kit

Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router. By using TP-Link Powerline Adapters, you can access the wireless network anywhere at