TP-LinkOnline
Following: 2Followers: 306
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
48 minutes ago
Re:Downloading stops after 2GB
@AtanuRoy Hi, It means you could try to update the firmware on the different devices, such as another laptop to have a look. I would also like to follow up on your case by email in case we need...
0KUDOS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
an hour ago
Re:[Issue] MR100 4G connection keeps disconnecting frequently
@Roshan.jha09 Hi, May I know how is your SIM card carrier? Could you please send me a picture of the advanced>status page before and after the 4G connection dropped? Please also help me save the...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
2 hours ago
Re:iPhone XR, iPad Air 4th, MacBook Pro (Early 2015) connects only to 2.4Ghz, cannot Connect 5ghz.
@fakhri1311 Hi, here are some suggestions for your reference: 1. disable the 2.4ghz on the main network. 2. enable the guest network with a different SSID for 2.4ghz only. Then check whether iPhone...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
2 hours ago
Re: [New Firmware] Deco M5 1.6.0
@MOO13 Hi, Are all the 60*Deco M5s connected via Ethernet cable to each other? Normally if all Deco units are connected by Ethernet cables, there would be no limitation and in order to keep a stable...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
3 hours ago
Re:Wifi hek
@Wilhelm3 Hi, May I know the model number of your TP-Link product? Which username and password are you looking and can I have a picture of that?
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
3 hours ago
Re:Green light and correct setup yet no wifi signal
@unoh07 Hi, could you please send me a private message about the MAC address of this problematic M5? If we perform a factory reset and wait for its light to be blinking blue, are you able to see the...
0KUDOS