MontagoDKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By minhpro 2023-02-07 13:22:05

Why is a seemingly basic feature like setting a static IP address not available on the tapo camera?

I really don't understand how an internet device manufacturer can produce a security camera that CANNOT be set to Static IP. I went to find some documents about C200 and was really shocked when TPLink
By MontagoDK 2023-04-16 08:50:13

Hacking your SD Card to make it work

So.. I purchased 4x C320WS + 4x PNY Class 10 32GB SD Cards. The cameras wouldn't accept the cards - unable to format them without telling why. TPlink / TAPO technial support were to no help at all ..
Forums/ Feature Requests
By MontagoDK 2023-04-16 08:09:29

Download recordings from SD Card instead of "record recordings from SD Card"

I want to be able to download each event easily instead of the current terrible implementation where i need to press "Record" in order to retrieve a person / car event recording. I know you would love
By MontagoDK 2023-04-05 08:01:13

In the C320WS - does it record on SDCard before sending to Tapo Care ?

I'm wondering a bit about this. Does the camera record to SD Card before sending to Cloud or does it do both simultaniously ? If the WiFi has poor quality it would make sense to record to SD Card firs
Forums/ Feature Requests
By MontagoDK 2023-04-03 06:15:44

Privacy Timer

It would be nice with a Timer for the Privacy button. When i press the Privacy button i usually only need it off for 1-2-4-6-12 hours, while working in the garden or using the pool or whatever. after
By Lumberjack 2023-03-24 00:18:11

Broken hostname on C320WS

Just purchased two of these cameras and cannot set them up with static IP addresses. There's no option on any of the settings I can find, and I can't force my router to give it a "static" DHCP assignm