Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 119
Forums/ Feature Requests
By MartinS13X a week ago

Export data to CSV (or other format)

I've got a feeling we'll never get a proper Windows app to monitor and control our devices, but what would REALLY help, especially in the energy usage/monitoring department, is to be able to export th
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Styxxx a week ago

Sound detection - alarm

Hello. I bought this camera. There is option to detect sounds: Baby crying. But it does not work... it does not trigger any alarm or anything. I tested it with my kid...when he was crying his eyes out
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
By Liniers a week ago

Module connecté

Y a t il un module connecté en wifi pour l ouverture et fermeture d un portail utilisable via l application ?
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By GeorgeHA a week ago

Tapo Camera connected to I-Spy - Connection problems

Hello, I have my other cameras (C510) linked through I-Spy which work well. I have added a C325WB to my system, but I cannot link it to my I-Spy account. I follow the online instructions to the letter
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
By ShadaiEl a week ago

Unable to update firmware on hub HT200 and not add sensors

Hi ! I have been trying to add the sensor to my Tapo echosystem, but during the process of adding the sensor, its asking me update the firmware of the hub to 1.3.3 when i follow the prompts, the firmw
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Joao_Pereira a week ago

Sensors for outdoors

I have a number of tp-link and TAPO products and don't fancy using many different apps! Tapo is great for indoor use, but appart from cameras, not meant for outdoors. I have humidity sensitive plants