Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 77
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Modougall Sunday

TP-link has a big problem

This problem applies to every TP-link product I have. Because of poor internet connectivity I have gone to Starlink. They all recognize Starlink Wi-Fi (6) but when it comes to pairing the "correct" pa
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By Triron Saturday

Tapo P110 energy automation

Hello. Is it possible to trigger an action if P110 consumption exceeds a specific value ie. 100W? My remotely staying/lived mother uses a hot plate plugged through a Tapo P110 for her coffee or food h
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By blopin Saturday

Turning on device without digging through Tapo app

Good day. My use case for the Tapo smart plug is to turn on my coffee machine every morning, as it necessitates a warm-up time of at least 15 minutes. However I might want to turn on the coffee machin
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By aroedl Friday

Connecting H100 to Smartthings (via Aeotec Smartthings Hub)

How can I connect the H100 via Matter to Smartthings? This should be possible according to many reports. But when I scan the QR code Smartthings says that I should prepare the device like activating t
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
By Hardvark Saturday

Tapo and Deco - still need Hub?

I have an X73-DSL and am considering tapo bulbs. This deco can control some smart devices. I cannot seem to find out if I need to buy a tapo hub as well?
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By samjuzyk Friday

Recording on local drive

Hi All Is any chance to add new future instead of using memory card, we could set recording on local drive. For example: on the home server, set up ip address and drive where I would like to record vi