Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 68
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By DKemp Tuesday

"Unable to Connect to Your Smart Switch WiFi"

I recently installed 4 HS200 and 2 HS210 smart switches with no problems. I then tried to add 2 more HS200 switches, but I got the page "Unable to Connect to Your Smart Switch WiFi" with 4 suggestions
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
By PoBear Yesterday

T100 Motion Sensor and Google Assistant

Is there any intention to expose the T100 (and other sensors) connected through an H100 or H200 hub to Google Assistant to allow automations to be run there?
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By d_gitale Yesterday

Sloped ceiling mount

I am interested in the TPlink tapo c500 outdoor camera, but I have to mount it on a SLOPED ceiling. I know the camera could compensate by just tilting down, but I am afraid this will be weird when it
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By MFelix Monday

Tapo P110 problem

Hello everybody. I bought a few days ago 2 plugs Tapo P110 (in a 2 pack box). After installing the app TP-Link Tapo and finishing all the plugs setup (including the firmware update) I noticed that mos
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By talbotyyc Tuesday

3-way dimmer switch doesn't work on GFCI circuit

I installed this switch on a circuit that had a GFCI. The GFCI shut off the power as soon as I turned on the breaker. I tried a second KS230 kit with the same results. I then tried it on a circuit wit
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By Palanfir Tuesday

Smart Hub H100 Local Only Problem with Starlink

I have been using Smart Hub for over a year now together with a TP-link door sensor & motion sensor. I have recently changed the network to Starlink. The first couple of days, everything worked well w