Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 63
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Wayne-TP Yesterday

Moments - When I Leave Home Without My Dogs

#Moments with Tapo Camera When I went for dinner without my dog, It's always hard saying goodbye.
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By upl74 Wednesday

MicroSDcard seems to have abnormal expansion capacity

I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By Rob147 Tuesday

Energy monitoring cost is in wrong currency

Apologies I have no idea of hardware or firmware.. The app shows my energy in dollars and not GBPounds. My account is registered in the UK. How can I change this - and if I can't if I create a new acc
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Ghost_Dog Tuesday

Previous days Runtime - Tapo P110 Mini 16A

It would be great if the app history shows the previous days runtimes of the device. Now only show for today. Here is the app screenshot
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Sebout83 2024-01-04 00:39:26

KS230 - homekit

English will follow Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai récemment installer des variateurs 3 voies mais le tout n'est pas reconnu par HOMEKIT. existe il un moyen de créer un raccourcie afin d'être en mesure d
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
By aDrain 2 weeks ago

Smart Temperature Sensor, only exports one month of data

I have a number of Tapo T310 smart temperature and humidity sensors that have been collecting data since the start of the year. I can view the data using the Tapo application on my iPhone, with option