Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I´m trying to use the OpenVPN, and I connect , but, I choose the option internet and Home Network, and the remote machine cannot access anything, websites or any machine in the Lan. I can ping
VPN
0Helpful
135Views
0Replies
I need only the traffic for the remote VPN's LAN to be routed, not ALL traffic. The remote end is an Orbi Router with OpenVPN Server. These settings have no affect: Clients will use this VPN connectio
VPNRouting
By KE3JU
0Helpful
228Views
0Replies
I'm setting up my router's VPN server and as part of the setup I accidentally generated a certificate with incorrect parameters. I corrected the parameters and generated another certificate. When I ex
VPN
By KMB · Latest post 2023-04-03 21:57:59 by Riley_S
0Helpful
198Views
1Replies
Hi, Anyone know how to enable VPN Client? Only vpn-related thing I see on the advanced tab is VPN Server. Currently using Dynamic IP, IPv6. Thanks.
VPNFeature Request
By Casablanca1 · Latest post 2023-03-21 00:35:32 by Riley_S
0Helpful
368Views
1Replies
Hi, I just picked up an AX3000 Pro, and I'm trying to determine whether I should take it back and get the AX55 Pro. I'd like to make sure to get a model that is scheduled to get Wireguard support. I c
VPN
By Archon · Latest post 2023-03-14 19:05:18 by Riley_S
5Helpful
1230Views
1Replies
Hi, My office building recently had a fire breakout and got me worried with the safety of my NAS and the data in it. I have been trying to setup a VPN sever using my Archer AX6000 at home and placing
VPN
By SC1207 · Latest post 2023-02-02 04:36:59 by DaleTR
0Helpful
415Views
1Replies
I am working on a project that involves connecting my local network to an AWS EC2 instance via a Site-to-Site VPN. Is this even possible on this device? It seems that for the configuration I need IKE
VPN
0Helpful
212Views
0Replies
Recently enabled the VPN Server on my router. I exported the config file and successfully imported it on my iPhone. My iPhone is able to establish VPN connection to my router. However, I then imported
VPN
0Helpful
201Views
0Replies
I am planning on purchasing a TL-R605 to replace an Archer A7 as the main router for my mother's home network so that I can set up multiple VLANs and VPN. However, I would like to keep her A7 and use
Feature RequestAccess Point ModeVPNVLAN
By bobob23 · Latest post 2023-01-12 17:53:25 by Carl
0Helpful
343Views
1Replies
Hi, maybe you can help. The router is setup with OpenVPN with a private VPN company (private Internet Access). My question is, does a newly connected device need approval (access permission) before it
VPN
0Helpful
295Views
0Replies