Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Long story short, the Ethernet port on my AX11000 got fried during a lightning event. I am wondering if there is a way I can essentially use this router as a range extender, instead of it sitting on t
OneMeshAccess Point ModeWDS/Range Extender ModeFeature Request
By Enkountor · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
I have the Archer Axe7800. Reading reviews, it seemed as if it would be a great unit for what I need at my home. The first day, it worked very well. I have about 25 devices and it claims it can cover
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EWDS/Range Extender ModeIPv6
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
Hi. I upgraded to a Netgear XR1000 Wi-Fi router for my house, and I want to use my TP-Link Archer C7 to both extend my Wi-Fi coverage and also as a LAN switch. I reset the TP-Link router to it's defau
Access Point ModeWDS/Range Extender Mode
By justanotherguy · Latest post 2024-06-17 02:35:00 by justanotherguy
1Helpful
240Views
2Replies
I am having many issues with this router dropping the WIFI signal to all of the Apple devices in the house. This is 2 iPhone 14's and an iPhone 15. As you can see my firmware is up to date. I have run
Wi-Fi 6EWDS/Range Extender ModeWiFi dropping
By Madams13 · Latest post 2024-06-12 13:28:41 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
225Views
1Replies
I recently upgraded my internet and my isp provided me with a Gigaspire u6xw GS4227W router. I want to use my Archer AXE5400 as a wireless extender if that's possible with this model.
WDS/Range Extender ModeFeature Request
By Deldos · Latest post 2024-05-13 18:30:33 by yumyumtum
0Helpful
277Views
3Replies
Hi, I'm in a rental and want to have my own LAN that is connected to the apartment wifi (theres no ethernet). I cannot find a tutorial that is relevant to the webui served by the RT-AXE95 (v1.6) thank
WDS/Range Extender Mode
0Helpful
190Views
0Replies
Last night I think I successfully placed this old C5400X into WDS Bridge Mode using the instructions found here: How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network? | TP-Link to be a
WDS/Range Extender Mode
By twd42 · Latest post 2024-04-10 23:45:19 by terziyski
3Helpful
537Views
7Replies
I'm using my Archer a7 as a WDS, after setting it up and restarting the PC, it connects and works fine (as per the instructions here) from both ethernet and wifi, the only issue is that I can no longe
WDS/Range Extender ModeWDS
By penguness · Latest post 2024-04-07 21:06:11 by terziyski
2Helpful
307Views
3Replies
I can access new posts on Facebook but not the comments, read emails but cannot log in to Amazon. I have tried numerous changes to the settings. I have named it routername_ext. Any ideas for a remedy?
WDS/Range Extender Mode
0Helpful
125Views
0Replies
If i use the TL-WR902AC in Repeater Mode will the Connectet Clients on the TL-WR902AC change the number of clients on my main router? My M7350 only allows 10 Clients and if I connect a repeater two th
WDS/Range Extender Mode
By Deiermeier · Latest post 2024-03-08 15:32:37 by terziyski
1Helpful
259Views
1Replies