Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hello, I have the Xfinity Gigabit Extra 1.2Gbps plan. I have the Hitron CODA56 multi gig modem. I just bought the Deco XE75 Pro to be able to get to the full speed. I also have a TEROW 2.5G Ethernet S
1Helpful
15Views
0Replies
How do I use access the devices connected to the IoT network in Apple HomeKit? I have the Deco XE5300. Only the devices connected to the main network are visible in HomeKit.
By Lem13 · Latest post Yesterday by Lem13
1Helpful
99Views
4Replies
Hello, recently upgraded to the XE75 and it's been excellent so far. A massive upgrade from my 10 year old router. I'm having a minor issue with the app not showing accurate traffic download/upload sp
0Helpful
15Views
0Replies
I saw in a previous post that bandwidth limits would be implemented with a future firmware. I have the latest firmware, but this is not available. Can you confirm if this is still on the roadmap for t
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
Hello i jave seen multiple feature requests regarding this. But we need a way to see usage per device over time. Can i have an update on the status of this feature ? I have seen posts that date back t
Feature Request
By Go_ofy
1Helpful
9Views
0Replies
Recently installed the XE75 Pro. I used to have X55. I have found that clients in the DECO app will move to the offline list then go back to the online list periodically. They don't seem to really be
Client Devicesbug
By NuklearNik · Latest post Friday by NuklearNik
0Helpful
74Views
5Replies
I'm trying to set up wifi calling with my samsung s23. When I enable it it goes to a black screen that says "wifi calling" on top and a cancel button. Then eventually it goes back to settings with wif
wifi calling
By Flying_NEB · Latest post Friday by Flying_NEB
1Helpful
44Views
4Replies
I have just set up my XE5300 with 3 routers, and upgraded firmware on all 3. System topology looks like the diagram below except there's also a desktop computer connected directly to the base Deco wit
1Helpful
25Views
0Replies
I have a Deco X4300 mesh home network. It works great except for one major item. WiFi calling does not appear to work. Dropped calls and distorted audio is common. We have Samsung S22+ phones. Spectru
By skyryder · Latest post Thursday by Flying_NEB
1Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Seems like this has been requested many times across the Deco line, but there is no backup function for my Deco unit. I've checked in the mobile app and browser. Many many reasons why this is a must h
By xjsimon · Latest post Thursday by DezM
15Helpful
526Views
12Replies