Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have a mesh network made of three M9 access points connected to Google Fiber. The house is very small, only 1500 square feet on a single level. Signal was strong when all three access points were on
By GrapesMesh · Latest post Yesterday by Ryan
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Just picked up a set of Deco X55 Pros to replace my 2nd gen eeros. Install went great, immediate discovery via the app, etc. Wired setup is modem > main X55 > unmanaged Luxul switch > two satellite X5
Backhaul MethodGuest Network
By peeple · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
2Helpful
148Views
10Replies
Just got a Deco BE63 setup a couple days ago. (For some reason the BE63 wasn't in the Model dropdown on the forum.) Running the latest firmware as of this writing. I enabled L2TP VPN server since I us
By jphughan · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
2Helpful
66Views
4Replies
When I check the speeds on my laptops hardwired via Cat6 to the Deco Base, I get ~10Mbps down/2.2Mbps up. That's what I should be getting. When I run Speedtest on my phone through WiFi, I get 9.5Mbps
Wi-Fi 6E
By XLADLK · Latest post Thursday by Carl
1Helpful
36Views
3Replies
I have a x50 and 3 x20s for my 2700sqft house. My internet comes in the front living room to the x50 and it is hard wired into a x20 into my bedroom. I have one x20 in the office on the opposite wall
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I bought this system recently and one of the selling points was being able to use the 6ghz band for dedicated wireless backhaul. YouTube videos and pictures of the app show an option to set this up, b
By mulmj2
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
Bought Deco w7200 (2 unit package) last year and installation went smoothly as both main and satellite units were from the same package. Just bought an additional 2 unit pack and would like to add the
By K-80 · Latest post Wednesday by Carl
3Helpful
36Views
3Replies
Hello, I no longer have the ability to configure the 6ghz backhaul option for my XE75 Pro mesh network. Running the latest firmware version and my Deco App is 3.7.83. When I check the router's WebUI,
By dustindh10 · Latest post Wednesday by David-TP
1Helpful
143Views
3Replies
Hi. What is the difference between the hardware versions V1 vs V1.26 vs V1.6? I order a few sets from amazon and they are different hardware versions. Is it ok to set up a network with different hardw
Firmware Update
By ckyr · Latest post Wednesday by Riley_S
0Helpful
59Views
3Replies
I dropped my remote unit on concrete and it stopped working. Any solution short of buying a new one?
By NYCLawyer · Latest post Tuesday by Ryan
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies