Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi guys, I haven't had any issues since purchasing the Deco X55 pro since Aug 2023. It has been running fine yet the new firmware 1.3.0 completely broke my setup, just want to ask if anyone here has s
Firmware Update
By Espress0-0 · Latest post Monday by Espress0-0
1Helpful
87Views
1Replies
deco/AXE5400 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6E System
Wi-Fi 6E
By Ketorolac10 · Latest post Monday by yves_b
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
Here is a topology diagram of my working envornment using Ethernet backhaul. It has been in production for 2 days - so far so good. The only thing I notice is that the satelite Deco's will intermittan
Backhaul Method
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post Monday by SDWAN-MAN
1Helpful
227Views
7Replies
I currently have a Mesh network with five X20's. One of the X20's is the Main, connected by Ethernet to Xfinity router. Need to extend network for better coverage so I bought three AX5000's from Costc
By HalZ · Latest post Monday by jzchen
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
How does one disable port forwarding temporally? please don't tell me to "delete the rule". In Deco App v3.7.26), when i do security scan, it sees that Port Fowarding is enable and is asking to "disab
Feature RequestPort ForwardingDeco
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
Hi, I have 3 Deco X55 configured as a wifi router mode. The 3 decos are all connected to one another via wired Ethernet. My ISP is a fiber connection with 600Mbs download/upload. I have several Linux
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
My Mother's house had 2 Deco's. An AC1300 - Deco M5 and AC2200 Deco M9. She has since passed and I moved these units to my house. The TP-link account is set to her email address, how do I change that?
Firmware UpdateDeco Lab
By MEWnGJ · Latest post Sunday by jzchen
0Helpful
26Views
1Replies
The Tplink router default password is primarily mentioned on the user manual of the networking device or you can find it on the product label. Generally, the default password is an admin in lowercase
Tplink router default password
By tonyparker · Latest post Sunday by jzchen
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
I read on other posts that S4 can be set up with connection preferences, but this is not available in the App. I do have the latest firmware version. How can I get that set up?
0Helpful
15Views
0Replies
My Deco system uses one X25 for the router, two other Deco X25's connected via wired backhaul and a Deco X50 Outdoor also connected via wired POE connection. All seems to be working with the exception
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodFirmware UpdatemDNS Multicast
By My_NetWerks · Latest post Saturday by My_NetWerks
0Helpful
78Views
2Replies